ARM Development Tools
ULINK™ Debug Adapters
Development Tools by ARM
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCB9B500 Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working programs based on the Fujitsu MB9BF500 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- 80MHz MB9BF506 ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU in 120-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 512KB Flash & 32KB RAM
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Device, Host, and OTG Interfaces
- UART, I2C, CAN, LIN, and 76 GPIO via PCB headers
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- 8 LEDs and 5 Push Buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch connector)
The MCB9B500 Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCB9B500 and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCB9B500 will be available during Q3, 2011.