ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
The Keil MCBTWRK60 Starter Kit features the Freescale Kinetis K60 Tower system, ULINK-ME Debug Adapter, and examples which enable you to create and
test working programs based on the Kinetis devices.
- Kinetis K60N512 device (Cortex™-M4)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- USB 2.0 Full Speed - USB, USB-OTG, & USB Host
- Serial, CAN, SPI, I2C, and Flexbus interfaces
- SD Card Slot, MMA7660 3-axis accelerometer
- Capacitive Touch Pads
- Potentiometer, 4 LEDs, 2 pushbuttons, infrared port
- Integrated OS-JTAG Debug interface
- ULINK-ME Debug Adapter
- Kit includes Tower K60 MCU module, Serial Module, and Elevator module
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch) Connector
The MCBTWRK60 Starter Kit includes the MDK-Lite or the MDK-Freescale Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBTWRK60, and a Quickstart guide are included.
Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide shows how to install the Keil software development tools and run a variety of example projects on the MCBTWRK60 board.
The MCBTWRK60 starter kits include the ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBTWRK60UME: MCBTWRK60 + ULINK-ME + MDK-Lite
- MCBTWRK60DEV: MCBTWRK60 + ULINK-ME + MDK-Freescale