ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCBSTM32 Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working programs based on the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- 72MHz STM32F103RB ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 64-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 128KB Flash & 20KB RAM
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Interface
- CAN and UART interfaces
- I2C, SPI and GPIO via PCB headers
- Character LCD (16x2)
- Analog Voltage Control for ADC Input
- 8 LEDs and 3 push-buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20-pin ARM Standard JTAG (0.1 inch connector)
The MCBSTM32 Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBSTM32 and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCBSTM32 is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBSTM32: MCBSTM32 evaluation board
- MCBSTM32UME: MCBSTM32 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)