ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCBTMPM360 Evaluation Boards enable you to create and test working programs based on the Toshiba TMPM360 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
The MCBTMPM360 Evaluation Board is available in two configurations:
- The MCBTMPM362 Evaluation Board is populated with a Toshiba TMPM362F10 device
- The MCBTMPM364 Evaluation Board is populated with a Toshiba TMPM364F10 device providing the additional functionality of CAN and USB
- 64MHz ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 144-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Flash: 1MB (TMPM362/TMPM364)
- On-Chip RAM: 64KB (TMPM362/TMPM364)
- USB 2.0 Host (TMPM364 only)
- CAN 2.0 Interface (TMPM364 only)
- UART, I2C, and 120 GPIO via PCB headers
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- 5 LEDs and 6 push-buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch connector)
The MCBTMPM360 evaluation boards and Starter Kits include the MDK-Lite development tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBTMPM360 evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCBTMPM360 is available as stand alone evaluation boards or as a starter kit which includes the ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBTMPM362: MCBTMPM362 evaluation board
- MCBTMPM364: MCBTMPM364 evaluation board
- MCBTMPM362UME: MCBTMPM362 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)
- MCBTMPM364UME: MCBTMPM364 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)