ARM Development Tools
ULINK™ Debug Adapters
Development Tools by ARM
USB Host Interface
The USB Host library is an embedded USB stack supporting USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) and HID (Human Interface Device) classes. It has been designed to be high-performance while using as little memory as possible.
- Abstraction layer allows a standard API to be used for different USB Host controllers
- USB Host controller support
- Generic Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI)
- Low level driver support for NXP LPC17xx/23xx/24xx devices
- Custom Host controller driver for STM32F105/7 (connectivity line) devices
- USB 1.1 Low Speed (1.5Mbit/s) and Full Speed (12Mbit/s)
- Common USB Device Class support
- Human Interface Devices (HID)
- Mass Storage Class (MSC)
- High-speed (670KB/sec) and small code-size (~6KB)
- Integrated with other MDK-Professional components
- MSC works with Flash File System to support USB Flash drive and SD/SDHC/MMC card storage devices
- USB Host works with the RTX Real-Time Operating System
The USB Host library includes examples which demonstrate using USB mass storage devices together with a Flash File System, and using an external HID input devices.
- The USB Host Interface is provided in binary form as part of MDK-Professional. It is not included with other MDK-ARM Editions.