ARM Development Tools
ULINK™ Debug Adapters
Development Tools by ARM
Graphic User Interface Library (GUI)
The GUI Library is a fully featured graphics suite that makes it possible to add graphical user interfaces to embedded applications.
It supports a large number of displays and includes tools for rapid GUI creation.
- Supports monochrome, grayscale and color LCDs
- Drivers for many displays and display controllers included
- Window Manager for handling multiple windows
- Many widgets like buttons, checkboxes and icons available
- Skinning support for a custom look and feel
- Optimized for speed and size
- Wide range of examples for evaluation boards
- The GUI Library is provided in binary form as part of MDK-Professional v4.23 and later. It is not included with other MDK-ARM Editions.
Run-Time configurable drivers are provided.