ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCB1000 Evaluation Boards enable you to create and test working programs based on the NXP family of ARM Cortex™-M0 and Cortex-M3 processor-based devices.
It is available in four configurations:
- 50MHz ARM Cortex-M0 processor-based MCU in 48-pin LQFP (MCB1114, MCB11C14 & MCB11U14)
- 72MHz ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU in 48-pin LQFP (MCB1343)
- On-Chip Memory: 32KB Flash and 8KB RAM (6KB LPC11U14)
- CAN 2.0 Interface (LPC11C14 only)
- USB 2.0 Device (LPC11U14 and LPC1343 only)
- Serial Interface
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 42 GPIO
- 8 User LEDs + power
- 4 push-buttons (2 GPIO, ISP, & reset)
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
The MCB1000 Evaluation Boards and Starter Kits include the MDK-Lite development tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCB1000 evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCB1000 is available as stand alone evaluation boards or as starter kits which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCB1114: MCB1114 evaluation board
- MCB1114UME: MCB1114 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)
- MCB11C14: MCB11C14 evaluation board
- MCB11C14UME: MCB11C14 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)
- MCB11U14: MCB11U14 evaluation board
- MCB11U14UME: MCB11U14 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)
- MCB1343: MCB1343 evaluation board
- MCB1343UME: MCB1343 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)