ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
The Keil MCBSTM32C Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working programs based on the STMicroelectronics STM32 Connectivity Line family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- 72MHz STM32F107VC ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 100-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 256KB Flash & 64KB RAM
- External Memory: 8KB I2C Flash
- Color QVGA TFT LCD with touchscreen
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- USB 2.0 Full Speed - USB, USB-OTG, & USB Host
- 2 CAN Interfaces
- Serial/UART Port
- MicroSD Card Interface
- 5-position Joystick and push-button
- 3-axis Motion sensor / Accelerometer
- Analog Voltage Control for ADC Input
- Audio CODEC with Line-In/Out and Speaker
- 80 GPIO pins
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20 pin JTAG (0.1 inch connector)
- 10 pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch connector)
The MCBSTM32C Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-Lite development tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBSTM32C and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCBSTM32C is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBSTM32C: MCBSTM32C evaluation board
- MCBSTM32CUME: MCBSTM32C starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)