ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCBNUC1xx Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working programs based on the Nuvoton NUC1xx family of ARM Cortex™-M0 processor-based devices.
- 50MHz NUC140VE3AN ARM Cortex™-M0 processor-based MCU in 100-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 128KB Flash & 16KB RAM
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Interface
- UART, I2C, SPI and 76 GPIO via PCB headers
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- 8 LEDs and 3 push-buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
- 20-pin ARM Standard JTAG (0.1 inch connector)
The MCBNUC1xx Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBNUC1xx and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCBNUC1xx is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBNUC1xx: MCBNUC1xx evaluation board
- MCBNUC1xxUME: MCBNUC1xx starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)