ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Board
Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Boards enable you to create and test working programs based on the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- 72MHz STM32F103ZG ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 144-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 1MB Flash and 96KB RAM
- External Memory: 8MB SPI Flash and 1MB RAM
- USB 2.0 Full speed Device Interface
- CAN 2.0 and Serial Interfaces
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 42 GPIO
- QVGA LCD-TFT color graphics display with 16-bit interface
- MicroSD Card Interface
- Speaker for analog output
- Joystick with 5 positions
- 8 User LEDs and 4 push-buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20-pin ARM JTAG (0.1 inch connector)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch connector)
The MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-Lite development tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCBSTM32EXL evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCBSTM32EXL is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCBSTM32EXL: MCBSTM32EXL evaluation board
- MCBSTM32EXLUME: MCBSTM32EXL starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)