ARM Development Tools
ULINK™ Debug Adapters
Development Tools by ARM
ULINK2 Debug Adapter
The Keil ULINK2 Debug Adapter connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on target hardware.
- Supports various ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices
- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M based devices
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) Data Trace for Cortex-M up to 1Mbit/s (UART mode)
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- Seamless integration with the Keil µVision IDE & Debugger
- Wide target voltage range: 2.7V - 5.5V
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Target Connectors
- 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
ULINK2 may be used for:
Using the ULINK2 adapter together with the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications
on target hardware.
ULINK2 support is available in:
- MDK 3.04 or higher,
- C51 8.15 or higher,
- C166 6.06 or higher.