ARM Cortex-M4, 170 MHz, ROM, RAM
The STM32G4xx devices have an Arm Cortex-M4 with FPU core. It has the following features:
- using an adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator) allowing 0-wait-state execution from Flash memory.
- a frequency up to 170 MHz with 213 DMIPS,
- including MPU and DSP instructions.
- using 22 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes; and a Routine booster: 10 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with HW parity check (CCM SRAM).
- communication interfaces: FDCAN, I2C, USART/UART, LPUART, SPI, SAI, USB 2.0, IRTIM, USB Type-C
- Processor:Cortex-M4, FPU MPU 170 MHz
- Maximum Clock Frequency:170 MHz,
- Package, CSP:81-ball
|CMSIS Drivers||No CMSIS-Driver in Device Family Pack.|