ARM Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz, ROM, RAM
The Kinetis(r) KL4x MCU family combines ultra-low-power performance with a rich suite of analog, communication, timing and control peripherals (including a segment LCD controller) for applications like electronic scales, flow meters, smart meters, and thermostats.
- Includes multiple flexible low-power modes, including new compute mode which reduces dynamic power by placing peripherals in an asynchronous stop mode
- Features security circuitry to prevent unauthorized access to RAM and flash contents
- Provides a migration path to lower and higher performance and feature integration through compatibility with other Kinetis families
- Backed by robust development tools and software
- Processor:Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz
- Maximum Clock Frequency:48 MHz,