This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ArmClang.exe: error: Failed to check out a license.Keil Licensing error: No TOOLS.ini file found

Hi,
When I compile using version V5.06 update 6 (build 750) I do not have any problems. Everything works very well.
With version 5.24a of uVision, I could compile perfectly with ARMCLANG, and when I upgraded to version 5.25, I could also compile with ARMCLAND V6.9.
But from one day to the next, I could not compile more, it gives me license errors, and I should not have them.
For now I am working with version 5.06 of the compiler, but I want to use version 6.9 that has more benefits for me.

*** Using Compiler 'V6.9', folder: 'C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCLANG\Bin'
Rebuild target 'Filter'
ArmClang.exe: error: Failed to check out a license.Keil Licensing error: No TOOLS.ini file found
ArmClang.exe: note: Check that your license details are correct in the License Management dialog of MDK. Additional information is available at: www.keil.com/.../license_management.htm If you need further help, provide this complete error report to your supplier or license.support@arm.com. - ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE: unset - LM_LICENSE_FILE: 'C:\Program Files\PTC' - ARM_TOOL_VARIANT: unset - ARM_PRODUCT_PATH: unset - Product location: C:\Keil_v5\ARM\sw\mappings - Toolchain location: C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCLANG\Bin - Selected tool variant: mdk_pro
ArmClang.exe: note: - Checkout feature: LIC0=TA...-.....-..... - Feature version: 5.0201710 - Keil error code: 1
Product: MDK Professional 5.25
Component: ARM Compiler 6.9
Tool: armclang [5ced1d00]

There is some solution to the problem, or I have to do an outdated version to version 5.24a.
Greetings.