NXP TWR-K60D100M Rev. A
The TWR-K60D100M is a development tool for the 100 MHz K60, K20, and K10 families of Kinetis microcontrollers.
The TWR-K60D100M operates as a standalone debug tool and can also be combined and used as part of the modular Tower System development platform.
- USB:1 x High-Speed USB Mini-B Connector
- Other Connectors:1 x Touch Tower Plug-in Socket
- Other Connectors:1 x General purpose Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- Other Connectors:2 x Tower connectivity for access to USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485, CAN, SPI, I²C, Flexbus, etc.
- Push-buttons:2 x
- Potentiometer:1 x
- Accelerometer:1 x Three axis accelerometer (MMA78451Q)
- LEDs:4 x Four user-controlled status LEDs
- On-board Debug Adapter:1 x Integrated open-source JTAG via USB
- Power Supply:5 V USB Powered
- Compatible Devices:K60 Series,