NXP S32K144-EVB Rev. A
The S32K144EVB is a low-cost evaluation and development board for general purpose automotive applications.
Based on the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4F S32K14 MCU, the S32K144EVB offers a standard-based form factor compatible with the Arduino® UNO pin layout, providing a broad range of expansion board options for quick application prototyping and demonstration.
- Push-buttons:4 x Push-buttons: Reset, OpenSDA Reset, 2x User
- Push-buttons:2 x 2x capacitive touch
- Potentiometer:1 x Potentiometer for voltage and analog measurement
- LEDs:1 x RGB LED
- On-board Debug Adapter:1 x Onboard open-standard serial and debug adaptor (OpenSDA)
- Power Supply:5 V USB Powered