ARM Evaluation Boards
C251/C51 Evaluation Boards
The Keil MCBTMS570 Development Kit introduces the Texas Instruments TMS570 Cortex-R4 processor-based device, allowing you to create and test working programs for this advanced architecture.
The MCBTMS570 has a wide range of interfaces making it a great starting point for your next ARM project.
The MCBTMS570 Development Kit includes the following:
- MCBTMS570 CPU board,
- MCBTMS570 I/O board,
- A 12VDC, 100-240 VAC power adapter,
- Segger J-Link Lite debug adapter
- µVision Getting Started Guide,
- A CD-ROM that includes:
- 160MHz TMS570 Cortex™-R4 processor-based device
- On-Chip Memory: 2MB Flash and 160KB SRAM
- External Memory: 512KB SRAM
- Color QVGA TFT LCD with touchscreen
- USB 2.0 Full Speed - USB, USB-OTG, & USB Host
- 3 CAN 2.0 interfaces
- LIN 2.0 and RS485 ports
- Dual-channel FlexRay interface
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- MicroSD Card interface
- Amplified Speaker
- Temperature and Light Sensor
- Relay and Solenoid drivers
- JTAG and ETM Trace support
The MCBTMS570 Development Kit includes the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities.
Sample applications that run on the MCBTMS570 and a Quickstart guide are included.
Contact sales for availability information.