This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reading Sensors

Hi,

I am a beginner in using the Keil IDE and I need some help with the following issue:

I had to make for school a project that charges my phone using a solar panel and some kind of eolic energy. All the physical fitting is done so now I need to use two electrical current sensors connected to the computer in order to draw some plots which will represent the quantity of current consumed in each case (solar energy versus eolic energy).

I am using a NUCLEO STM32F103RB with an ARM CORTEX-M4 board for connecting the project to the computer and also some wires which link the electrical current in my project to the input pins of the Nucleo board. But now I have to write in Keil the code that is supoosed to mesaure and to store in some variables the current values at different time periods. Do you have any idea about how I could do that? The code that I need to use it is not something I am familiarized with so I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks! :)