This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need Help on Flash Programming_C167

hi all,

I am new one in C167 and keil. I checked some example of C167 and write a small C program of like LED blinking. Now i would like to check this on real environment.

i have SAB-C167-LM processor. But i dont know how to load hex in flash.

Would you guide me how to Load program on C167. i am using Keil uvision5.21 and i have Ulink2 realview programmer.

Kindly help me to test my program.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

• www.keil.com/.../uv4cl_flash_programming.htm

"I am new one in C167"

These are marked by Infineon as "Legacy" and "Not For New Designs" - so why are you choosing to start with this??

• Hello Nikhil,

Considering these forums are NOT monitored by Keil, and I have no incentive to sell their product, I highly suggest you reconsider your choice of MCU, and if not possible, toolset.

Keil's C166 toolset is not easy to develop for, and they are expensive. On the other hand, the ARM toolset seems to have more of their focus (for obv reasons). If you need a C166 architecture, the XC166, and XE166 series by Infineon are the "next-gen" and feature an enhanced MAC unit.

In general for getting started, you want to purchase a development board. I believe Infineon offers such a package. If you can still select your toolset, I would suggest you evaluate Tasking VX.

-V