This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The solution to current transducer detections in automotive applications

In recent days I have been thinking about this question, the solution to current transducer, www.kynix.com/.../CSNE151-100.html, detections in automotive applications. Today I come to this forum to turn to you to discuss my understandings are appropriate.

Here are my personal understandings:

The vehicle current sensor module is a reference solution for current detection applications in automotive applications such as motor-driven inverters, DC-DC converters, battery chargers, and battery management systems.
This type of current sensor module can fully demonstrate the use of an isolated Sigma-Delta modulator and digital filter with input voltage from external shunt resistors and ADC output data to the user's controller MCU, DSP or microprocessor.

This current sensor module mainly contains:

Three-Channel Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator ACPL-C799T
Three-channel digital filter ASIC ACPL-0873T
Arduino DUE MCU Demonstration Board

The key features of the reference solution are:

Three independently programmable digital filters
Sampling time synchronization
Fast range detection
Offset calibration
Programmable input configuration
SPI interface ADC data output
With 0.1mO shunt resistor can detect up to 500A current

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of current transducers. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance