This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change of TCP Library stops my run to main?

Hi,

I'm hoping this is just a silly mistake but I'm struggling to find the problem. I have a project that is up and running on an LPC2468. It's an RTOS with a number of tasks and also uses the keil TCP lib. I'm using uvision5 but the project was started previously on uvision 4.

Most of the project runs OK but I'm having some problems with TCP_ARM_L.lib so I wanted to try to get to the bottom of things using the TCPD_ARM_L.lib and output the debug messages via a UART.

I've set up a second Target within the project so that I can switch between the original project running from TCP_ARM_L.lib and the debug lib.

When I use the debug lib/target I can see the code compiles, loads into flash and loads the object code but the blue cursor seems to stop in the Exception Vectors and I never get the yellow cursor ready to run from/in main(). As soon as I switch back to the standard lib the project runs OK.

Does anybody have any pointers on what may be causing this or whether I have done something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Tom