This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

header and object files missing

Hi there

I'm new to the uVision environment and having some trouble with it. I hope someone can help.
I'm working with a FX2 USB chip from Cypress and have downloaded a sample project from Cypress for uVision. I startet working with uVision 2 firstly but decided to upgrade to uVision 5 and buyed the compiler C51.

Compiling the sample project is done without any errors. But if I add an existing C file to the project, uVision does not find the header files which are included in this specific C file. Even adding the include paths to the project options does not help. The header files are located in the same folder as the C file is located.
The funny thing is: some of the C files from the sample project uses the same header files as it is used in the C file I just added. But there is no problem in finding them.

Is there a way to tell uVision where to find this header files? What am I doing wrong?