This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ULINK2 WINDOWS 7 64BIT

I am new with this platform, I am trying to use it in a WINDOWS 7 64bit PC. As soon as I connect the module it starts the classic windows driver installation.. if I open the message to see more details it actually gets to display the name KEIL ULINK2... while the driver is been supposedly installed. It doesn't take too much when that name changes to USB Input Device but still it says successfully installed.

I move on and try to use it but "NO device detected" message is prompt from the uvision interface.
I proceed and go to DEVICE MANAGER, I finally nail down the correspondent USB Input Device, but if I go to properties--> GENERAL (tab), where it is supposed to say ULINK2 it says the following:

Location 0 (Port_#0002.Hub_#0002)

I have tried several ways, I tried to slow down the USB port by using a USB 2.0 HUB (which has solved some issues in the past with other old hardware), but not good results.

as mentioned in other threads it is using the Windows native HID drivers (hidclass.sys, hidparse.sys, hidusb.sys), but I have the feeling this is not right and there should be an other .SYS within my system32 folder that for some reason was not successfully installed neither warned during the installation process.

I did try the hardware with a creepy old windows XP 32 bit machine and it worked like a charm, but we for sure are not downgrading the PCs.

any thoughts or similar experiences with ULINK2