This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32F4 HID Host custom device

Hello,

I am interested to make USB HID HOST which can communicate with custom hid device instead of mice or keyboard.

For that I have to send data to that custom hid device.
I have used below fuction for dataout
USBH_InterruptSendData (pdev, (unsigned char *)&HID_Machine.buff, HID_Machine.length, HID_Machine.hc_num_out);

I am only doing out transaction form Host(STM32) to device. Everything is perfect and working fine up to 14th frame but 15th frame get corrupted, I have analyzer showing "child has an error". So I am unable to understand the cause of issue, is it memory overflow at host?

If I continue data transmission with new data then host is sending old data packet onwards

I used dual core example for ST and modified USBH_HID_Handle() as below (Only two cases are shown here)

case HID_SEND_DATA:

while(USB_OTG_IsEvenFrame(pdev) == FALSE);

USBH_InterruptSendData (pdev, (unsigned char *)&HID_Machine.buff, HID_Machine.length, HID_Machine.hc_num_out);

HID_Machine.state = HID_BUSY;

HID_Machine.timer = HCD_GetCurrentFrame(pdev);

break;

case HID_BUSY:

if(( HCD_GetCurrentFrame(pdev) - HID_Machine.timer) >= HID_Machine.poll)

{ HID_Machine.state = HID_SEND_DATA; //Retry++; //1 }

else if(HCD_GetURB_State(pdev , HID_Machine.hc_num_out) == URB_DONE) //last transaction was successful or not(USB request Block)

{ HID_Machine.state = HID_GET_DATA;

BD_Data_Sent_Flag=1;

}

else if(HCD_GetURB_State(pdev, HID_Machine.hc_num_out) == URB_STALL )

{

if( (USBH_ClrFeature(pdev, pphost, HID_Machine.ep_addr, HID_Machine.hc_num_out)) == USBH_OK)

{

HID_Machine.state = HID_SEND_DATA;

} }

break;

Please help...