This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problems during simulation

Hey People
I'm trying to simulate the simple Blinky example from the example folders of my evaluation board. I'm using a MCB2929 board which has a LPC2929. When Target Debugging mode is used with the ULINK2 there are no problems and everything runs smoothly. Now, I want to simulate the code and use the performance analysis tools. When I ran the simulation, at first, error 65 was prompted. The "map" command and the micro-controller datasheet were used to solve this problem, which brings us to the first question: Isn't the memory map defined for the simulator by default??
The second problem is that, when simulation starts, the exception vector is not loaded at address 0x00000000. All I have is ANDEQ R0, R0, R0 from address 0x00000000 till 0x20000000 which happens to be the start of the flash memory. I manually set the PC to the start of the flash and pushed the run button. It got stuck in the PLL_LOCK loop; the pll does not lock. I tried to skip it, but the problem still persists during the setting of the FIDV's. I checked the CLOCK and XTAL VTREG's using DIR VTREG,they are both set to 12 MHz as said in the board user guide. What am I missing here??
I'm using Keil's uVision4. Any help would be appreciated.