This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Step by step ...HOW TO CREATE A LIBRARY?

Hi all!
i am working on a project where i need to control an external ADC chip with an unusual
SPI interface. in other risks (and other compilers) i did this with inline assembly succesfully. With UV2 it seems not to work so well...NOT AT ALL ACTUALLY!
I suppose it is my fault, but i decided to create a library file for this purpose, as a driver for the ADC. there is only one simple function to implement , which refreshes the ADC with new value.i prefer to use assembly language for this purpose. i have written the asm code and the ADC.A51 file is ready and assembled succesfully. now i need some help on how to turn this into a library...actually i need a detailed description cause i seem to have trouble with basics.i use the output options to tell UV2 to turn my file into a lib file , and so it does.but i guess i need some init code to include in my asm file and a header file.
so questions:
1.what else do i need to include/declare in my asm file so that the file is ready to be used for library?
2. how to create a header file?
............IN OTHER WORDS I NEED A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL on how to create a lib (from my asm subroutine) FROM SCRATCH!
thanx in advance
Alex