This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Generating check sum for 8051 code

Hi,

I am trying to use the Keil specified steps in http://www.keil.com/support/docs/494.htm to generate checksum after I compile the code. I get following messages from Keil and wonder what I am doing wrong?

Program Size: data=50.5 xdata=0 code=2675 creating hex file from "..\output\bit_adc"...
User command #1: "C:\Documents and Settings\fsiavoshi\My Documents\AC_Smart\Software\PhaseProc\BIT_ADC\source\genchksum.bat"
C:\Documents and Settings\fsiavoshi\My Documents\AC_Smart\Software\PhaseProc\BIT_ADC\project>hex2bin bit_adc.hex /Q The system cannot execute the specified program.
C:\Documents and Settings\fsiavoshi\My Documents\AC_Smart\Software\PhaseProc\BIT_ADC\project>check8 bit_adc.bin /s0x0000 /e0x7FFE /p0x7FFF /v0x80 The system cannot execute the specified program.
C:\Documents and Settings\fsiavoshi\My Documents\AC_Smart\Software\PhaseProc\BIT_ADC\project>bin2hex bit_adc.bin a.hex /Q The system cannot execute the specified program.
"..\output\bit_adc" - 0 Error(s), 1 Warning(s).\

Please let me know.

Thanks