This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RL-FlashFS combination.

Hello all expert.

I would like to integrade RL-FlashFS on LPC2368 device which has 1 SPI, 2 SSP and 1 MCI interface. The concept is to interface AT45DB321 using SSP0 and MCI for SD/MMC card. The AT45DB321 is a local file storage and SD/MMC is external exchangable with PC. Both interface are able to transfer file together. The questions are:

1) Does RL-FS support both interface on the same system in parallel? If yes, there require any initialization more than finit()?

2) The files i must include in the project are
- File_Config.c
- MCI_LPC23xx.c/h (SD/MMC driver)
- FS_SPI_FlashPrg.c/h (AT45DB321 flash programming)
but no SPI driver for LPC23xx, it has only LPC214x driver (SPI_LPC214x.c). Any modification is needed?

3) The source code provided with RL-ARM using native SPI for AT45DBxxx at low speed mode, 400kps (SPI_LPC214x.c) but Atmel DataFlash support up to 30 Mps. The high speed mode (20Mps) for DataFlash does not allow but only support for SD/MMC in SPI mode. The question is how can i configure RL-FS using SSP0 rather than SPI to support DataFlash to get the performance of 20-30Mps? How can i configure SSP0 DMA support as same as in MCI source code (MCI_LPC23xx.c)?

4) The MCI source code (MCI_LPC23xx.c) at function mci_dma_start() it manage to use GPDMA, but the retricted access of GPDMA is buffer support only USB RAM (8Kbyte) and GPDMA peripherals. If i would like to copy file to internal RAM (32Kbyte) using RL-FS such as fread(), is it possible?
Also if i would like to copy file from SD/MMC to AT45DB321 and vice versa. How can i manage to use it?

5) We would like to copy file such as JPEG picture (>16kbyte) between both. Does RL-FS has an interface for file copying? If no, is there any work around code to copy such file using RL-FS?

Thank very much for your kind in advance.

Kom.