This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM: can't debug LPCXpresso54S018M

I downloaded the latest SDK (2.5.0) for LPCXpresso54018M board from NXP for KEIL IDE.

I connect to the target via P1 (external debug probe) with ULINK2-ME Sieger probe. When I attempt to start a debug session for any examples from the SDK, KEIL IDE is always giving me the following error:

"ERROR FLASH DOWNLOAD FAIL"

The log from KEIL IDE shows:

Load "D: \\54S018M_SDK_2.5.0\\keyboard2mouse_bm\\debug\\keyboard2mouse_bm.out"
No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 0000A7BFH
Erase skipped!
Error: Flash Download failed - "Cortex-M4"
Flash Load finished at 14:39:54

Please note I am attempting to debug from RAM (not flash) , the linker setting are set correctly (default setting from the SDK example) .

Please note the debug setting (default from SDK example) are also correct. They are as follow (jlink_sramx_debug.ini)

FUNC void setup(void)
{ SP = _RDWORD(0x00000000); /* Load the SP value from RAM vector table. */ PC = _RDWORD(0x00000004); /* Load the PC value from RAM vector table. */ _WDWORD(0xE000ED08, 0x00000000); /* Relocat the vector vable to RAM table. */
}

FUNC void OnResetExec(void){ exec("LOAD %L INCREMENTAL");

setup();
}

/* Load the image file into SRAMX*/
LOAD %L INCREMENTAL
setup();

//g, main /* Run to main. */

Please note the probe work, the debug attempts on LPCXpresso5460x8 board with the same probe work w/o problem.Although it download into FLASH not RAM