Author
Alex Strelbytskyy
Posted
7-May-2019 21:57 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! Adding HAL functions to the PACK in project for STM32L496

Hello,
my project was created for blinking project with STM32L496QG using PACK. The set of Device HAL functions is limited. How I can add more HAL functions e.g. for SPI and UART? they are present in the folder Keil\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32L4xx_DFP\2.2.0\.
Thanks,
Alex

Author
Alex Strelbytskyy
Posted
8-May-2019 00:30 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: Adding HAL functions to the PACK in project for STM32L496

I'm god with adding HAL files for SPI, UART, I2C using Manage Run-Time Environment. I still have problem with adding file for the MSP initialisation. How can I add the file stm32l496xx_hal_msp.c to the project?
Thanks,
Alex

Author
Andrew Neil
Posted
8-May-2019 09:42 GMT
Toolset
None
New! RE: How can I add the file stm32l496xx_hal_msp.c to the project?

Same way that you'd add any other source file to a Project?

http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4/uv4_ca_sourcefiles.htm

Author
Alex Strelbytskyy
Posted
8-May-2019 15:52 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! content of stm32l496xx_hal_msp.c

Thanks, Andrew.
I discovered that the file stm32l496xx_hal_msp.c is present in the component class Device. But files generated for Blinky project and generated by CubeMX are different, file generated by CubeMX has more initialisation functions. How can I get the file stm32l496xx_hal_msp.c that has initialisation functions for all peripherals.
Thanks,
Alex

Next Thread | Thread List | Previous Thread Start a Thread | Settings

Arm logo
Important information

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our cookies.

Change Settings

Privacy Policy Update

Arm’s Privacy Policy has been updated. By continuing to use our site, you consent to Arm’s Privacy Policy. Please review our Privacy Policy to learn more about our collection, use and transfers
of your data.