This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Receiving and storing the signal values

I am using the STM32F4 Board and Wolfson pi audio card for my problem, which I stated down. I am trying to pass my own sample values to the DAC, then passing out them through the speaker. Then I want to capture/sense those values (emitted signals from the speaker) by using the MEMS microphone present on the audio card.

This is similar to audio passthrough example provided by ARM, in which our voice will be sensed by the MEMS microphone and then the same will be emitted by the speaker. The only change I want is to pass and operate on my own sample values generated from the code.

I am able to send my values through the speaker, but I am not understanding how to do capture those signal again. I am doing sample-based processing. So ideally, one sample will be sent out and again it will be sensed by the MEMS microphone.

So is this possible by using interrupt methods instead of DMA / polling? If possible, how I can do that? If not, why?