This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error: Target not created and Debug.

I am using MDK-Lite, keil Uvision version 5.26 and i'm trying to build a project in TM4C129ENCPDT, a Texas Instruments microcontroler, but i've been having two problems with that.
First: Every time, that i build a new project which I've made previously, the compiler show this kind of error:
"*** Using Compiler 'V5.06 update 6 (build 750)', folder: 'C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin'
Rebuild target 'Target 1'
assembling startup_TM4C129.s...
compiling system_TM4C129.c...
linking...
.\Objects\Teste.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol main (referred from entry9a.o).
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list load addresses in the image map.
Finished: 2 information, 0 warning and 1 error messages.
".\Objects\Teste.axf" - 1 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).
Target not created.
"

and when I compile an example project of the tiva-ware this error disappear,so i guess it's some configuration that i'm not setting.

Second: I don't get debug the project,I'm using Stellaris ICDI debugger,and always when i try, the debuging starting, however not stop at any breakpoint or main function, and finished without press de command to finish and the strangest thing is that it is ticked "run to mains ()" in "options to target -> Debug".

I would be very grateful if anyone help me, thanks everyone.