This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ADC TO DMA TRANSFER, averaging data in DMA COLLECTED IN 15 SECONDS

I would like to transfer the data coming to ADC to DMA and average the data collected in 15 seconds.
I could able to read the values from ADC BUT here are my problems:

1.I am using industrial acceleromoeter while reading adc values i could able to see them when i change the position of accelerometer it does appear in the watch windows of keil but when i connect it to the motor ( to measure the vibrations) I am always getting an error that cannot able to acccess the target !!! so I have decided to store the values read by adc to DMA and calculate the average. i assumed keil cannot displays the values which are very fast and changing.

I have seen many tutorials but i could not able to find a way to send the data collected from adc to dma ? how can i achieve that ???? all of the tutorials are using external rc osillator where as i dont prefer to use external oscillator. won't dma work without external osicllator ?

how can i store the values of adc everytime they change? what are the functions, key words i need to use where can i look for them ?