This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error: C9511E: Unable to determine the current toolkit - ARMCC 5.06u5 on Linux

Hello,

we've purchased 2 MDK-Plus Flex FL Licenses to run newer Versions of ARMCC on Linux (Versions: 5.06 to 6.10 etc.).
We already use Version 5.04u2 on Linux which checks out Licenses from a FlexLM Server with 2 MDK-Essential Lics. So the Compiler works on Linux.

Unfortunately, I get this Error for a newer Compiler (ARMCC 5.06u5 & ARMCC 6.6).

$ armcc
Error: C9511E: Unable to determine the current toolkit. Check that ARM_TOOL_VARIANT is set correctly.
ARM Compiler could not determine the product installation it is part of. You might be able to resolve this by reinstalling the tools, or ensuring that ARM_TOOL_VARIANT and ARM_PRODUCT_PATH are set appropriately.
Information about this error is available at: ds.arm.com/.../lic86 General licensing information is available at: ds.arm.com/.../ If you need further help, provide this complete error report to your supplier or license.support@arm.com. - ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE: '8224@safety01' - LM_LICENSE_FILE: '8224@safety01' - ARM_TOOL_VARIANT: 'mdk_std_flex' - ARM_PRODUCT_PATH: 'sw/mappings' - Product location: product not found - Toolchain location: /opt/armcc_506u5noCert/bin - Selected tool variant: mdk_std_flex
Product: unknown
Component: ARM Compiler 5.06 update 5 (build 528)
Tool: armcc [4d3621]

I've installed the ARMCC 5.06u5 on Linux and on Windows. I copied the elmap Files from Windows Installation to Linux installation as described here: http://www.keil.com/support/docs/3912.htm

The FlexLM Server (Ubuntu Server) is running and I was able to check out a License with the ARMCC 5.04u2. So FlexLM Server runs!

What do I need to configure to run ARMCC on Linux. The Licenses should be the right once (as said by ARM/Keil Support!).

Kind regards
Andreas