This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error: Flash Download failed - Target DLL has been cancelled Flash Load finished

Hello, I have started working on ARM CORTEX MO MCU (AC30M1464LBN) using the ABOV starter Kit. Firstly, I have downloaded LED BLINKY source code into the starter kit, it worked well and good. Next, the same code I have configured for RTOS using Keil RTX option in uvision5 IDE. The code got compiled and I successfully downloaded that program into the kit. But, board didn't worked properly as the source code. Well, this is not the problem. The problem started after this. After that RTOS program I cannot download or erase the program into the kit.So, I am getting "Error: Flash Download failed - Target DLL has been cancelled Flash Load finished". Even though selecting the "CMSIS-DAP Debugger" in Debug option, I am getting the error.One more error to highlight the problem is that, I am also getting in SW Device is DLL Error and in device manager I can see exclamatory mark at the driver side. I think RTOS program created some problem. Please can anyone help me through this. I am completely stuck.