This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error L6406E and L6407E

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner with micro-controllers, so I will probably ask obvious questions but please don't mind it.

I'm learning the basics on a QN9020 by NXP and I successfully modified an exemple code to set up a beacon and change the manufacturer feature in real time.
Now I want to use an i2c thermometer and the code works execpt for the i2c readn_bites function..
By simply adding the line :

I2C_nBYTE_READ( 15, 0, i2c_buffer, 8);

My code doesn't compile with the errors :

linking...
.\obj\simple_peripheral.axf: Error: L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching app_gap_task.o(i.app_gap_param_update_resp_handler).
.\obj\simple_peripheral.axf: Error: L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching app_gap_task.o(i.app_gap_reset_req_cmp_handler).
.\obj\simple_peripheral.axf: Error: L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching prf_utils.o(i.prf_dispatch_disconnect).
.\obj\simple_peripheral.axf: Error: L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching lib.o(i.force_agc_enable_null).
.\obj\simple_peripheral.axf: Error: L6407E: Sections of aggregate size 0x144 bytes could not fit into .ANY selector(s).
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list load addresses in the image map.
Finished: 2 information, 0 warning and 41 error messages.
".\obj\simple_peripheral.axf" - 41 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).
Target not created.
Build Time Elapsed: 00:00:02

I tried to modify the IRAM1 from option target as seen in all the threads concerning this type of error but that didn't work out...

Thanks for your consideration, Loic.