This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil RTX(5) Viewers not working

Hello,

I am using Keil 5.25.2.0, STM32F103C8 bluepill board and J Link EDU for debugger.

I want to use keil rtx rtos because its System and Thread viewer. But when i use RTX5 it is not working.

I am creating project using keil new project wizard. Below i atteched a image for that;

i.hizliresim.com/LbmRbb.png

(Can't see picture in here?)

I can compile without any error my project. I create one or two thread(s) for testing porpuse. But when i enter the debug mode;

i.hizliresim.com/qGVNy3.png

I dont understand. I am not doing anything special like port/ping remaping for swd/jtag debug pins.

I followed www.keil.com/.../jLink_STM32F10xxx_SWT.htm and still i note getting any different.

But there some thing tricky i belive;

At www.keil.com/.../jLink_STM32F10xxx_SWT.htm it shows that when i create an ini file for STM32F10x and insert that from Options for Target — Debug ---> conf_STM32F10xxx.ini into the Initialization File field after enable trace i should be able to set the trace port to Serial Wire Output - UART/NRZ.

But even i do every thing documents said, here is what i have;

Debug Settings:
i.hizliresim.com/qGVNaD.png

SW Debug Selection:
i.hizliresim.com/MdmBbQ.png

Trace Enable:
i.hizliresim.com/XPm3jR.png

But if i use RTX (not the RTX5) every thing is perfect.

What am i missing?

BTW i am new at the keil rtx rtos. I want to use rtx5 beacuse its api more easy to use then rtx.