Keil Logo Arm Logo

j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

Next Thread | Thread List | Previous Thread Start a Thread | Settings

Details Message
Author
no no
Posted
2-Jul-2017 02:03 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

mdk-arm 5.24 link j-link report:
Error:
Cannot load driver 'a:\Keil_v5\ARM\Segger\JL2CM3.dll'.

Possible Reasons: - Driver DLL could not be found in the specified path - Driver DLL requires additional DLL's which are not installed - Required Hardware Drivers are not installed Debugger aborted !

mdk-arm 5.24 preview no this problem

Author
Hans Berger
Posted
2-Jul-2017 10:42 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

I confirm
I have the same problém
On 5,23 all workink OK

Author
Max Max
Posted
3-Jul-2017 18:16 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

The same problem.
Keil removed 5.24 from web,
By the way.
Keil approach is not very serious

Author
R. Kopsch
Posted
5-Jul-2017 08:07 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

In a few days MDK-ARM V5.24a will be released.
Meanwhile please use V5.23, offered at: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/install

Author
Peter Donovan
Posted
5-Jul-2017 20:17 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

5.24A is now available for download :)

Author
Adib T
Posted
8-Jul-2017 14:56 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

Did 5.24a solved the problem for you?

After update to 5.24a i still suffer same problem.
Do i have to remove keil completely and then install fresh?

Regards, Adib.

Author
Adib Taraben
Posted
9-Jul-2017 11:35 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

Even fresh install 5.24a does not work. Adib.

Author
Dejan Durdenic
Posted
10-Jul-2017 17:15 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

Is your J-Link original or Chinese clone?

Author
Adib Taraben
Posted
10-Jul-2017 21:16 GMT
Toolset
ARM
New! RE: j-link driver load fail in mdk-arm 5.24

With the help of Keil support I isolated the remaining issue.

I had an old JLink-dll in my path that was used.
I can control the version of used dll in the debugger dialogue.
The number 6.14 that was shown was not the one given in Keil directory.

I removed the old dll from my path (potentially I put a more recent one).

And no, I am not using China nor EDU Version of JLink :-) I am using JLink Base.

Regards, Adib.
--

Next Thread | Thread List | Previous Thread Start a Thread | Settings

Keil logo

Arm logo
Important information

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our cookies.

Change Settings

Privacy Policy Update

ARM’s Privacy Policy has been updated. By continuing to use our site, you consent to ARM’s Privacy Policy. Please review our Privacy Policy to learn more about our collection, use and transfers
of your data.