This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Debug on real board stops immediately.

I am currently enrolled in EDX online course and started with the first assignments, however while carrying out the debug phase the simulator reverts to editing mode. I am using Windows 10 machine and the following are the Keil IDE properties:

IDE-Version:
µVision V4.74.0.22
Copyright (C) 2014 ARM Ltd and ARM Germany GmbH. All rights reserved.

License Information:
Ciappara Donald
eDX UT.6.01x
LIC=----

Tool Version Numbers:
Toolchain: MDK-Lite Version: 4.74.0.0
Toolchain Path: C:\Keil\ARM\ARMCC\bin\
C Compiler: Armcc.Exe V5.03.0.76 [Evaluation]
Assembler: Armasm.Exe V5.03.0.76 [Evaluation]
Linker/Locator: ArmLink.Exe V5.03.0.76 [Evaluation]
Librarian: ArmAr.Exe V5.03.0.76 [Evaluation]
Hex Converter: FromElf.Exe V5.03.0.76 [Evaluation]
CPU DLL: SARMCM3.DLL V4.74.0.0
Dialog DLL: DCM.DLL V1.10.0.0
Target DLL: lmidk-agdi.dll V???
Dialog DLL: TCM.DLL V1.14.1.0

• I'm also taking the EDX online course and got the same problem. The debugger was working fine on my Windows 10 and then in the middle of a debug I did a hard reset and it changed my debug setting back to their default of something. But ever since then I haven't been able to run a debug on a real board. I noticed that under the Debug tab under Options for Target the Settings next to the Stellaris ICDI had changed. The professors gave me the configurations that were there before the reset. But it didn't fix anything. Let me know when you figure out how to fix it.
    I do know it's not a board issue because I can debug the real board fine on another PC with the same version 4 Keil.