This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

*** error 65: access violation at 0xD1010BC8 : no 'read' permission

To summarize, I have a project which contains main.c, file.cpp, and file.hpp. In a header file, I have defined a class in which all the variables and functions are declared and they are defined in file.cpp. Note that I am using in simulation mode for STM32F401RE board.

At the start, when I was beginning to add stuff in my project, I got an error saying 'No read permission ....'. By looking that error up online, I figured out that I was missing initialization file with certain address range.

Everything in my program was working fine (was outputting as expected) till I added something more (functions and variables in particular). After adding a lot of stuff since that time, I got an error yet again saying *** error 65: access violation at 0xD1010BC8 : no 'read' permission.

Also I noticed as I started to add more stuff, the outputs in the debug viewer (using printf) started becoming garbage (some random characters). There's either a limitation of the size of the program I guess or something else that I am not sure about.

Does anyone know about it?

Shall appreciate it!