This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Could not stop cortex M3 device only by first programming

Greetings

I have some problem when programming LPC1768. Lets describe the situation in some details:

I use 2 computers, on both are installed uvision. One PC have Win10 installed with uvision 5.21, other PC have WinXP with latest version of uvision that still support WinXP.

On Win10 I use uvision for code developing, WinXP with older uvision is used only for uC programming.

Then I transfer axf file to WinXP PC and create project with transfered axf for uC programming. I get error "Could not stop cortex M3 device" when I push download button. I tried to program uC on Win10 and the programming is successful.
And now I tried to program already programmed uC on WinXP, and surprisingly the programming was a success. I tried with few other uC and yes, only unprogrammed uC couldn't be programmed on winXP, I get error "Could not stop cortex M3 device".

I tried with flashmagic on WinXP too, with successful programming. After programming with flashmagic I can program with uVision too.

Can you help me?

Best regards