This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

compile time issues with c++ source code

Hi Support Team,

I am using the Azrec bar code open source c++ code to build a library for AT91RM9200 micro controller. First is tried to build the open source code on Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and I could build the code successfully but when I am trying to build the same code on the Keil uvision 5 IDE with legacy device database installed I am getting the error for the line-

typedef std::vector<std::iterator_traits<DataIterator>::value_type> buffer_type;

as

error: #757: nontype "std::iterator_traits<_Iterator>::value_type [with_Iterator=DataIterator]" is not a type name

I have already set DataIterator a type name in the source as-

template <typename DataIterator>

How can I resolve the issue please let me know ASAP. I suppose there is some compiler support issue in Keil 5 as the same code is working fine with the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015.

Please let me know if I need to install / set any compiler options / parameters. I had checked with the --cpp, --cpp11 compiler options but still I am getting the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit