This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not documented AGDI data structure in UV5

I write an AGDI driver for debugging my slef-build OS. This driver modifys some parameters passed from UV5, then calls the JL2CM3.DLL to debug the target with JLink.
When the UV5 calls the DllUv3Cap function with 109 as the value of the first parameter, the second parameter is a pointer to the 'dbgblk' buffer. The member 'n1Res' and 'n8Res' of the 'dbgblk' had been set by UV5, and their value look like a pointer. If my driver modify the 'n1Res' and 'n8Res' before calling the JL2CM3.DLL, the JL2CM3.DLL will be crack.
The 'n1Res' and 'n8Res' are not described in 'Application Note 173', so I don't known how to use them.
What is the value of the 'n1Res' and 'n8Res' in UV5 ?

• Dear Season Lin,

I'm trying to build my own DAPLink. My DAPLink hardware doesn't have a USB interface, and I want to use UART to replace USB. So I try to write my own AGDI driver which handles UART interface.

After downloading AGDI sample code, I found the sample code it too old to run on Windows 7 with Visual Studio 2010 installed. I notices that you reply is very recently, did you have this build issue? Could you tell me how to resolve it?

Thanks!