This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem when incorporating a secondary Bootloader with STM32

I'm working on a project using a STM32105 microcontroller. An RTX application is loaded at 0x8020000 while a secondary bootloader is loaded at 0x8000000. Transferring execution to the application from the bootloader works as expected, however after initialization in the main is completed and a call is made to os_sys_init, the system is off in the weeds. Specifically, os_sys_init calls the SVC Handler through the SVC instruction. Instead of vectoring to 0x80201CC as expected it seems like the offset of the RTX application is ignored and vectors to 0x80001CC. Note that when my RTX application is run at 0x8000000 without a secondary bootloader it runs correctly. The secondary bootloader is currently a stripped down version of my RTX application without RTX, and with only a vector to my RTX application at 0x8020000. Any idea why the upper two bytes of the SVC Handler address would be ignored?