This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RL-USB for LPC1788- HOST driver 1 problem

Dear friends,

I am developing an application using keil's RL-USB library to turn the microcontroller into a USB host controller so that I can read a flash memory device.

I am at the very beginning down the road and I want to use the keil's sample for LPC1788 board of embedded artists. the project is located at:
C:\Keil_v5\ARM\Boards\Embedded Artists\LPC1788-32 Developers Kit\RL\USB\Host\MSD_File

I have designed my own board (I am not using embedded artists' board) and I have used USB2 as the host controller, not USB 1. Therefore I need to change the HOST controller in USB_Config.c from USB HOST 0 to USB HOST 1. I have done all the programming and everything is fine. There is just one problem that prevents the project from being compiled correctly:
.\Obj\MSD_File.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol usbh1_hcd_ohci (referred from usb_config.o).

It is important to say that the program is compiled successfully when USB HOST 0 is chosen in USB_Config.c. I was wondering if anybody has faced the same problem and solved it before.