This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stuck in net_initialize() for a mqtt project in Keil

Hi,

I am actually developing my first Keil project with the goal to realise a mqtt connection by ethernet to a server. I already have all the mqtt functions and I am just trying to make it run with a MCBSTM32F400.
The first step is the initialization of the network, apparently it has no link with my code so it should run properly. I use the function net_initialize() of the package rl_net.h.
It seems to work perfectly in a "hello_world" project but when I add my specific functions it stays stuck in net_initialize(). I can't even debug my functions because I can't reach this part of the code.
It seems that this function of initialization is not that simple and needs to be used with some restrictions or rules that I don't know.

I don't know if I was clear enough to make you understand my problem but it is not that clear in my own head. =) I just want to do an init of the network components to use the Ethernet port with my mqtt functions.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can bring,

Alexandre