This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

tunnel robot

GOOD DAY. I am a student at the Nelson Mandela University doing my final year. I am currently doing research on my design project (TUNNEL ROBOT) and i am using a stm32f3 board and i want to communicate with it via bluetooth from a computer to control the robot and also for the microcontroller to send information to the pv. i will be using visual basic.please help!

thank you.

• I think you'll find Visual Basic and Windows are Microsoft products.

This is 2015 and you're a final year university student (figure 20-21), you should have the skills and resources at this point to find the materials you need to review/study to do this task.

I did PASCAL, C, Assembler and AWK in the first year of an EE program, if I were at a US university I may have already studied Art History.

Bluetooth has a very short throw so I hope these tunnels are not very long/deep. On the PC end write a serial port app, and have it open a connection to you Bluetooth dongle.

• First start your project and work until you get stuck.
    Then spend time with Google and see if you can get further.
    If still stuck - then come back and ask _specific_ questions related to what you are stuck with.

You can't come here with "I'm about to take a drivers license - please help me drive a car."

• That's a good start.

So what have you learned from your "research"? What "help" do you need?