This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GPIO Interrupts trigger problem

I am using LPC1788 controller (FBD208pin package).
I use some GPIO lines of Port 0 and 2 as external interrupts. There are Opto couplers, proxy sensors, etc sensors (that generate single pulse) are connected to these interrupt pins.

Port 0.0, 0.1, 0.3 & 0.4 are configured to generate interrupts on rising and falling edges.
the problem is that, when port 0.0 interrupt is activated, port0.3 & port0.4 interrupts also get activated. This results to false triggering and execution of false ISR.
dont know how to tackle such a problem.

In no way are the port pins connected to each other (i have verified the hardware). neither are they near to each other (so i dont doubt on stray capacitance).

Is there some problem in software, or hardware. I am unable to conclude and dont know where to and what to start debugging.

• Using JTag debugger in simulation mode, the rising edge interrupt is generated on Port0.0 when set the Port2.14 bit (i didnt set the port pin by software but from selecting the GPIO2 window in the Peripherals menu)

similarly, when Port2.15 bit sets, and interrupt on Port0.1 is generated.

I find this pretty amusing. i have used all the drivers from the codebundle of the demo board.