This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

*** error 65: access violation at 0x50000100 : no 'write' permission

hi.....i am new here. i am also new in keil. i am trying to do some simple program and try to run some example program based on NUC140. I am working on Nu-LB-NUC140. i tried to run into debug mode by using simulator. But it shows error like *** error 65: access violation at 0x50000100 : no 'write' permission. i already saw some problem and solutions. According to that i make a .ini file and i saved it to my program location. i write like MAP 0x50000000, 0x5FFFFFFF READ WRITE. but it shows like Include "C:\\Keil\\NUC100SeriesBSP_v1.05.003\\NUC100SeriesBSP_v1.05.003\\NUC100SeriesBSP\\NuvotonPlatform_Keil\\Sample\\NUC1xx-LB_002\\Smpl_ADC_PWM\\Simulator.ini"
*** error 56: cannot open file
*** error 65: access violation at 0x50000100 : no 'write' permission
i shows the path in options for target/c/c++/include path. i also tried by using memory map from debug menu. but the problem remains. i don't know where is the mistake.can anyone please help me to solve the problem........

• Hi Monir, I had the same problem a couple days ago and probably you saw my posts in this forum, that worked for me 100%.

Some sugestions:

Did you inform correctly the path to the ini file using the the box according to the way you are going to debug. Note that you have 2 options for ini file one for simulator and other for use with JTAG and other stuff. I guess you have to put the right name/path in the right place

Use the [...] button to point to the ini file and informe the path. (good tip)

Remember that whenever you use the MAP in command line it works as long as you stay in DEBUG MODE, if you have to quit DEBUG MODE you lost the MAP command you did manualy. That´s why you need it in the ini file, it´s loaded automaticaly when you enter debug mode.

Sorry, that´s all I can offer as a begginer like you.

Simao