This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PSD8XX, PDS9XXF from WSI - any experience?

Has anybody used the PSD8XXF or PDS9XXF parts from waferscale? Are they good to use or there are any problems?

Best regards

Karlheinz Ernhardt

• One of my most recent projects was using the PSD934F2 for in-application field programming of the flash over an RF link. Even though this was my first experience using these parts, I found the device itself, the free software WSI provides, the documentation, the development kit, and the example code extremely easy to use and had almost no problems whatsoever. The only problem I had was with the Windows NT parallel port driver to control their FlashLink programmer. I moved FlashLink over to a Windows 98 machine and had no problems.

I highly recommend these parts and will use them again in the future. And NO, I'm not affiliated in any way with WSI, financially or otherwise. I'm just an extremely satisfied engineer speaking from the design standpoint. Don't know anything about them from the supply side.

--Dan Henry

• I've used the PSD's since 1993 - they are real life savers. Nice people too.

- Mark